Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Welcome to my Garden Talk blog



Hi, I'm Arnie Friedman and I want to welcome you to Garden Talk. Please look at the postings here with samples of my work. I will occasionally post short articles, advice, and hints that may be useful in your garden or with projects that you are planning. Besides being a professional landscape designer and installer I am a Rutgers Master Gardener so from time to time I will try to draw on the wealth of information from Rutgers Agricultural Extension and post information sheets and seasonal advice to help beautify your garden and keep our environment healthy.

Feel free to contact me by email or phone concerning any garden or landscape question. If you have in mind a project or just want to ask about what to do in your garden I would be happy to give you my input . My email is arnie@arniesgardens.com and my phone number is 201-707-5149

The main website for my business, Landscapes By Design is located here.

No comments: